A Garland Roofing Company with Ethics
When it comes to finding a company to do the roof on your home, whether it is an existing roof or one that you need to have put on – you need to make sure that you speak with someone that knows exactly what they are doing. However, what are some questions that you need to ask them and what are some things that you should look for when it comes to hiring them for the job? How do you know that one company is better than another that you have come across?
Here are some of the answers to those roofing questions.
The only way that you’re going to know whether or not one company is better than another is to ask them questions, like their answers and actually like who they are and speaking with them. Then, and only then, can you move forward with hiring them for the roofing work that you need done.
Questions You Should Ask Your Roofer
1. How long have you been doing this type of work and do you have references from the previous jobs that you have done in the past? Can I call them to learn more?
2. Do you have a license, are you insured and certified to practice this type of contracting work in the area? What if something happens to one of your crew members, or you while you’re doing the job?
3. Are you willing to do what you need to do in order to fix the roof, even if I have a tough job for you to do? Will you have enough man power to cover it all?
4. Can we write up a contract on the work that needs to be done? I want to make sure that I am covered if something happens, and that it is well documented.
5. Do I have to pay you all of the money up front, or can we only do partial payments throughout the project to ensure that I am covered on my end, and you on yours. Please note, any contractor that asks for all of the money up front is not usually someone that you want to work with.
6. Do they have a number and actual physical address that you can stop in at? You want to make sure that they are not traveling contractors, you want someone permanent.
Working with the right company for the job is a big deal. You should make it a big deal and make sure that you have the right company doing the job. You should make sure that you have the highest quality work, and a company that has good work ethics, as well. Without their help – you’re not going to be able to fix the roof on your home. Give us a call her to learn how we can help when it comes to your roofing needs in Garland. We are more than happy to assist you in any way possible, as well as answer any and all questions you might have.
FREE QUOTE REQUEST
"Canyon Creek Roof Company Inc. takes pride in quality workmanship and service. From the moment we receive your call for a free estimate, you and your roof are placed in professional, caring hands. Our experienced, trained estimators will thoroughly examine your roof and provide you with a written evaluation. "
"Dear Donna and Staff:
Ben and I would like to thank you for your professionalism in helping us choose our new roof. Obviously by the picture Heath got us just the right one for our home. It is just beautiful. We appreciate your attention to our concerns during the process.
Ben and Catherine Deal