Benefits of Shingle Roofs
Advantages of Using Shingle Roofing:
- Versatility Shingle roofs can be made of asphalt fiberglass, wood, metal, slate, or tile. Shingles are tough and perfect for the Texas climate.
- Inexpensive Shingles are the most widely used roofing covering and are less expensive then many alternatives.
- Ease of maintenance Regular maintenance on your roof is essential for it to last long and to avoid expensive repairs, however, repairs and maintenance are inexpensive.
Challenges of Using Shingle Roofing:
- Lifespan Although some shingles like metal and slate are durable enough to last 50 years, they are also slightly expensive. Asphalt, tile, and wood shingles ordinarily last form 15-30 years.
- Maintenance it’s important to check your shingle roof twice a year and after every storm. Missed repairs could lead to costly maintenance down the road.
- Discoloration After years of sun exposure shingles will typically lose their original color.
- Mildew If your roof isn’t installed by an experienced professional your shingles may lead to mold and mildew buildup which could damage other parts of your roof.
FREE QUOTE REQUEST
"Canyon Creek Roof Company Inc. takes pride in quality workmanship and service. From the moment we receive your call for a free estimate, you and your roof are placed in professional, caring hands. Our experienced, trained estimators will thoroughly examine your roof and provide you with a written evaluation. "
"Dear Donna and Staff:
Ben and I would like to thank you for your professionalism in helping us choose our new roof. Obviously by the picture Heath got us just the right one for our home. It is just beautiful. We appreciate your attention to our concerns during the process.
Ben and Catherine Deal