Choosing a Garland Roofer for Your Roofing Project
Having a Dallas roofing project is a tedious job that requires a lot of skill and a good mind set for getting the job done. However, you’re not a roofing expert and you would rather have a roof that is able to last when it is installed by professionals – wouldn’t we all? The roof is an important aspect of any home on the block, and when you’re adding a roof to your home or fixing small things, the right professional can make all the difference. This is why we have compiled a list of things that you need to know about the professional roofer that you’re considering hiring for the job. Not only is it worth it to know these aspects about them, but it can ultimately tell you if they are the professional for the job, or not.
Questions to Ask Your Roofer
1. Do you have a license, certification, insurance and any other documentation that shows that you know what you’re doing and that you have the required documents necessary by the laws?
2. Do you have an actual office, with employees with a phone number that I can call if there are problems and do you have a boss, or are you the boss?
3. Can you provide me with references to the past work that you have done on some homes? If I call, are there people that are going to answer my questions truthfully?
4. How long have you been roofing for? Has it been quite a number of years and has it always been in this area, or have you worked in other places before?
5. Tell me the plans that you would have if I needed a new roof. What exactly would we cover, or not cover and how much say would I get during the process?
Being able to understand the process, know how the roofer does a job and know that you can remain in control – because it is your house – the biggest investment, can be rewarding. You want someone that is going to work with you during the entire project, whether it is putting a whole new roof on your home or even just having a small fix here and there – you want them to understand that you need quality work not just once, but for whenever you may have a problem with the roof. You should be able to get it, while also knowing that you can trust the team doing it.
Speak with us here, where we are able to provide you with the quality work that you demand. We will always be around to answer questions and personally guarantee the work that we do for you on your home. Being in the business for quite some time, we have the necessary documents to prove that we are more than capable of handling any roofing repairs or replacements. Give us a call today, ask your questions and make sure to get your answers!
FREE QUOTE REQUEST
"Canyon Creek Roof Company Inc. takes pride in quality workmanship and service. From the moment we receive your call for a free estimate, you and your roof are placed in professional, caring hands. Our experienced, trained estimators will thoroughly examine your roof and provide you with a written evaluation. "
"Dear Donna and Staff:
Ben and I would like to thank you for your professionalism in helping us choose our new roof. Obviously by the picture Heath got us just the right one for our home. It is just beautiful. We appreciate your attention to our concerns during the process.
Ben and Catherine Deal