Choosing a Roofing Contractor
The following is a list of recommendations by the Better Business Bureau before selecting a roofer or other contractor for your home after storm, hail or other damage:
- Call your insurance company immediately
- Keep all receipts for any temporary repairs
- Get several estimates, ask friends and neighbors for referrals
- Before choosing a contractor, check their BBB Rating
- Get all estimates in writing and ensure the contract reflects what you’ve been told
- Make sure your contractor has a permanent address and phone number in your area
- Beware of any high pressure sales tactics or contractors who try to get you to sign a contract quickly.
- Do not make a large down payment and certainly don’t pay in full until the work is done
- ensure the business is a BBB Accredited Business, approved and monitored in the BBB Accredited Business Directory
Our roofing company has been Accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2005. Call Canyon Creek Roof Co. Inc today for a free estimate and a no pressure process. 972-669-2700
FREE QUOTE REQUEST
"Canyon Creek Roof Company Inc. takes pride in quality workmanship and service. From the moment we receive your call for a free estimate, you and your roof are placed in professional, caring hands. Our experienced, trained estimators will thoroughly examine your roof and provide you with a written evaluation. "
"Dear Donna and Staff:
Ben and I would like to thank you for your professionalism in helping us choose our new roof. Obviously by the picture Heath got us just the right one for our home. It is just beautiful. We appreciate your attention to our concerns during the process.
Ben and Catherine Deal