Flat Roof Repair in Garland, Allen and north Texas
Flat roofs are horizontal roofing with a minor inclination (generally 10 degrees). Flat roofs can be manufactured from an assortment of different substances and materials, including BUR – Asphalt built up roof modified bitumen, Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) synthetic rubber, TPO and Hypalon. Flat roofs usually have a base and some sort of coating, all of which need examination and maintenance on a frequent basis. Flat roofs are a distinctive feature of contemporary architecture. However, flat roofs are more suitable for residential buildings rather than commercial or industrial, because flat roof will gradually become unstable as its size increases, and is also very costly as compared to that of other roofs. Canyon Creek Roof Company provides all potential repairs, replacement and maintenance services for both commercial as well as residential flat roofs.
Assessment and Maintenance of Flat Roofs
The life expectation of a flat roof is proportional to the quantity of maintenance it receives. However, this can be influenced by the type of material flat roof is made of. All flat roofs should receive a thorough inspection/examination, in any case, once a year, and should tend to the following more significant aspects;
• Keeping roof drains debris free and clean, so that clogging would not stop water from being drained, causing load of weight.
• Perpetuation of roof coating, which averts degradation by the sun and affords a waterproof membrane. This is particularly important if you have a concrete flat roof.
• Avoidance of water leakage. Approx 90 percent of all flat roof leaks are caused by inadequate maintenance of flashings.
If you are not sure as to whether or not your flat roof requires repair or replacement, a Canyon Creek Roof Company representative is always there to guide/advice you on the accurate course of action.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Owning a Flat Roof
• Flat roof creation is considerably less expensive than that of sloped roofs.
• When examining a flat roof, there is little chance of falling.
• Flat roofs are accessible more easily and effortlessly.
• Flat roof coatings are not long-term
• Frequent maintenance is required, and replacement of such roof is costly and complex.
• Flat roof manufacture is not suitable for all types of buildings.
FREE QUOTE REQUEST
"Canyon Creek Roof Company Inc. takes pride in quality workmanship and service. From the moment we receive your call for a free estimate, you and your roof are placed in professional, caring hands. Our experienced, trained estimators will thoroughly examine your roof and provide you with a written evaluation. "
"Dear Donna and Staff:
Ben and I would like to thank you for your professionalism in helping us choose our new roof. Obviously by the picture Heath got us just the right one for our home. It is just beautiful. We appreciate your attention to our concerns during the process.
Ben and Catherine Deal