Metal Roof Pros and Cons
Metal roofing materials like aluminum, tin, and copper are some of the strongest roofing materials recommended for areas with extreme weather conditions. North Texas roofs are exposed to the 100+ degree heat during the summer and can drop below freezing for days at a time during winter. Metal roofs are durable and can help reduce electric costs when properly installed and ventilated.
Metal Roof Benefits:
- Long lasting Highly durable metal roofs can last for decades with proper maintenance
- Weather resistant Metal roofs can withstand high winds, hail, snow, rain
- Energy Efficient Metal roofs reflect light and as such helps keep your home cool on hot sunny days.
- Varitey of looks Metal roofs can be manufactured to resemble traditional shingles, slates, tile, etc
- Fire Resistance Metal roofs can’t catch on fire or burn
- Low Maintenance Cost Metal roofs cna withstand the pounding of extreme weather, hard rain, high wind, hail.
Metal Roofing Deterrents:
- Cost Metal roofs are more expensive than most roofing alternatives. Short term costs are higher even though long term benefits are greater.
- Rust Possibility Mold, mildew, termites, squirrels, etc can’t hardly damage metal roofs. However, without proper inspection and maintenance they can begin to rust after several years.
FREE QUOTE REQUEST
"Canyon Creek Roof Company Inc. takes pride in quality workmanship and service. From the moment we receive your call for a free estimate, you and your roof are placed in professional, caring hands. Our experienced, trained estimators will thoroughly examine your roof and provide you with a written evaluation. "
"Dear Donna and Staff:
Ben and I would like to thank you for your professionalism in helping us choose our new roof. Obviously by the picture Heath got us just the right one for our home. It is just beautiful. We appreciate your attention to our concerns during the process.
Ben and Catherine Deal