What Questions You Should Ask Dallas Roofing Companies
When working with a new company, for whatever reason you have, you probably have some questions for them. You want to know what type of company they are. You want to know that they are going to provide you with the best service that you can possibly get. With this in mind, what questions should you ask roofing companies in Dallas? What questions are going to benefit you in the long run when it comes to being able to learn more about their business and their ethics?
Here are some common questions to ask roofing companies before you hire them on for the job.
1. Do you have a license? This is a big question to ask. Many states require a roofer or any contractor to be licensed in order to do the work. Have them show you proof or look it up to double check that it is valid.
2. Do you have insurance? You want to know that both you and them are covered in case of an incident. You want them to have the right coverage, as well. Many states also require a roofing or contracting company to have the proper liability and workman’s comp insurance.
3. Will you protect my gutters, siding and windows while working on my roof? You want them to say yes. You want them to respect your property while they work. Any roofer that says they do not go through the necessary measures to protect your property is not a roofer you want to work with.
4. Do you have a local phone number and address that you will be able to use? Any roofer that you hire should have a place of work. You want to verify these in case they are not telling the truth. You can also ask about references during this time and make sure to check those!
5. Will you write up a contract? This is a must. You want something in writing stating what work is going to be completed, how, who, when and why. You want the price to be on there, as well as anything you pay up front. This is usually half or less than half to cover the costs of some of the materials to get started.
Making sure to ask any questions that come to mind is essential. You want to know as much about them as possible. This is a big job and you have to cover yourself in case something was to happen. If you do not do this, you’re not going to be prepared for the job ahead and anything that may go wrong.
When you work with our experienced roofing company, you can be sure that we have a physical address, phone number, will respect your property, are licensed and insured. We write up our contracts so you have a legally binding piece of paper clearly stating the specific roofing project. Speak with us today to learn more about what we can do for you and your Dallas roof!
FREE QUOTE REQUEST
"Canyon Creek Roof Company Inc. takes pride in quality workmanship and service. From the moment we receive your call for a free estimate, you and your roof are placed in professional, caring hands. Our experienced, trained estimators will thoroughly examine your roof and provide you with a written evaluation. "
"Dear Donna and Staff:
Ben and I would like to thank you for your professionalism in helping us choose our new roof. Obviously by the picture Heath got us just the right one for our home. It is just beautiful. We appreciate your attention to our concerns during the process.
Ben and Catherine Deal