New Siding: You Have Several Options
For any type of home construction and renovation, finding the perfect sidings is essential. Not only do sidings help make your home look more beautiful, but they also help in adding value to your home. The only problem is you have to deal with numerous options when it comes to purchasing home sidings. We in North Texas specifically take pride in such services, so you might end up spending more time in picking a siding than you meant to. Worse, you might just end up being swayed by a marketer’s words. All too often, we find homes with the wrong sidings like a Victorian home with vinyl sidings. It is like putting ice cream on steak: they are great by themselves, but they are not suited with each other. We understand the pain and frustration that choosing sidings, and that is why we are here to lend a hand.
Your Home Sidings Choices
Home sidings are generally divided based on the materials they are created with. There are practically hundreds of siding types, but the ones we will discuss today are the most popular and useful.
- Wood sidings-the oldest type of house siding, wood is elegant and adaptable. It comes in various shapes, colors, and sizes. They can often be tailored to your needs, too. The drawback, however, is that it is high maintenance and may rot.
- Fiber cement sidings-fiber cement is very durable, low maintenance, and is created to mimic the look and feel of regular wood sidings. If you want stucco and wood-looking sidings but do not want to deal with the damages they usually acquire, fiber cement is you best option.
- Vinyl sidings-Dallas, Garland, Richardson, etc homes can be plain and boring: that is what some people believe. If you want to break that belief and make your home stand out, then it will be best for you to get vinyl sidings. Vinyl is very adaptable. It comes in just about every color, is inexpensive, and is relatively low maintenance. It is prone to cracking, though, so you might want to be on the lookout for that.
- Aluminum sidings-a common alternative to vinyl, aluminum is durable, low maintenance, and relatively affordable. It has simple features and can be coated with vinyl or plastic. Its main disadvantage is that it tends to get dents.
- Stone sidings-McKinney, Allen, Richardson, Plano and all of North Texas are known for its hot weathers, but it is also known for heavy downpours. If you want to strengthen your home while adding a touch of elegance, then you might want to opt for stone sidings. However, you must be ready: this type of siding is generally expensive, although you can cut costs by getting precast stones.
- Seamless steel sidings-seamless steel is one of the most favored types of sidings, thanks to its longevity and high durability. It is also relatively affordable and can be modified to look like wood. It may also be coated with vinyl and other finish.
- Stucco sidings-there is basically two kinds of stucco, namely, the traditional and synthetic. Both can be created with smooth, fine, or rough texture, and both offers good durability.
Regardless if you are getting a new home constructed or your current sidings have deteriorated beyond repair, it is wise to know all the best choices for sidings. Denton, Dallas, Collin Cuonty homes can be plain, but you can certainly make yours stand out through the years by picking the right materials.
Siding is an important aspect of any home, no matter where you are in the world or what you are doing inside the home. You need to have the proper siding to ensure that your home is protected. This outer shell provides a lot of benefits for the home as a whole, but also for the family that lives in it. When your siding is old, worn out and in need of replacement; do not sit around and ignore this. Not only is this bad in many ways, but it can cause the family be uncomfortable and even become sick. Repairs that need to be done when damage is found should be done as soon as possible to eliminate the risk of having the problem becoming larger than it already is.
Curious about the siding process? Learn more about what to expect when you hire us for the siding job that you are in need of. Get the results that you are after when you hire a company to do the job for you.
The Siding Process
The siding process involves your input, just as much as ours. We want to ensure that you are able to choose from the many different siding options to find one that fits your needs and wants on the home that you own. We also want to ensure to offer you every possible choice. This is a big decision, something that is going to protect the outside of your home – so it has to be a decision that is made based on many different factors that are available.
When you call us, make sure to ask any and all questions that you have. After all, that is why we are here. We want to direct you in the right direction and ensure that you are ready to move forward with the process. From there, we will come and do an assessment of the current siding that you have. We will write up an estimate that lets you know the price of the labor and materials, how long it may take and what exactly needs to be done. We want to provide you with as much information as possible, so along the process, ask away and we can give you even more detailed answers to the questions that you have.
Once you are ready to start the process and the estimate, we will get to work. We can let you know exactly what we are doing throughout the process if you want to be informed of the various procedures that are needed. The steps needed to be taken all depend on the type of siding that you choose to go with. Not only that, but the time needed to complete the project also depends on the damage that has been done, the type of siding that is currently on your home and the type being put on your home. This can be discussed in further detail when you choose the specific siding once the estimate has been established.
We are here to help you with all of your Plano home siding needs. This is what we do. We are licensed, trained and knowledgeable in the world of exterior remodeling of your home.
The Benefits of New Siding
There are many benefits that come along with having new siding. One of these benefits is the fact that if you get the siding on your home replaced sooner, rather than later when something is wrong – you are able to save your home and your pocket from a lot of trouble later on down the road.
You can make sure to protect the foundation of the home, the family within and your health. When water and other elements seep into the siding of the home, growths such as mold and mildew are able to start. This can be damaging to the walls and also the health of those living in the home. With the dampness, rodents and insects are also more prone to living in these cold, damp areas. This can cause your home to be infested with things that belong outside, not in.
Strong, stable siding is also able to help protect the inside of your home by keeping the elements out and protecting the overall structure. If there is hail, it will be able to block out the damage done to this. If you are worried about high winds, heavy rains and so on, having solid siding can ensure that none of these elements make their way to the inside. Feel safe and secure within your home when you have the right items on the outside to protect it.
The list does not stop there, however. Another benefit is the fact that when you choose new siding, you are choosing to better insulate the entire home. The siding is able to be placed around the home, without gaps that let your cool or hot air outside. You can find that your energy bills are lowered with the help of this new siding, which actually saves you money in the long run. The money spent on the siding is reimbursed after some time in the energy bill. Choosing siding that has extra insulation to get the maximum in benefits for the life of your home and your family.
Choose the best for the life of your home and family. It can be well worth it.
When you are ready to move forward with the new siding that you want to have on your home, consider the many different benefits that come with hiring the right company for the job. We are a reputable, reliable contractor that provides the high quality products and services that you are in need of in the Frisco, Plano, Allen and other surrounding Texas City areas. Be able to feel good about the new siding project that you have started and see how much it pays off when you notice all of the benefits once the project has been completed.
FREE QUOTE REQUEST
"Canyon Creek Roof Company Inc. takes pride in quality workmanship and service. From the moment we receive your call for a free estimate, you and your roof are placed in professional, caring hands. Our experienced, trained estimators will thoroughly examine your roof and provide you with a written evaluation. "
"Dear Donna and Staff:
Ben and I would like to thank you for your professionalism in helping us choose our new roof. Obviously by the picture Heath got us just the right one for our home. It is just beautiful. We appreciate your attention to our concerns during the process.
Ben and Catherine Deal